If you use various "record types" in your Salesforce account, and if you want to use these while using snapADDY Grabber, please note the following:
- If you use the Chrome extension or the Firefox add-on, you will be automatically forwarded to the record type choice page after you grabbed contact data.
- If you use the Outlook add-in:
- Click on "Settings" in the Outlook ribbon.
- Look up your Salesforce settings under "CRM settings". Select the checkboxes for the different record type classes (e.g. Lead, Contact, Account) that you want to use.
- When you've selected (one of) the checkboxes you will be automatically forwarded to the record type choice page with your next contact grab.