1. Sign in into weclapp and click on your profile e-mail address in the upper right corner. Choose "My settings".
2. Scroll down the page and click on "API Token". Highlight the API and copy it.
4. Go to snapADDY Grabber and click the settings icon in the upper bar.
5. Scroll down til you see the weclapp Integration. Paste the copied API Key. In Addition you have to fill in your costum weclapp URL at this point. Copy the URL from the weclapp webinterface and paste it in the grabber.
6. Test the connection to your snapADDY Grabber. "Successful" is being displayed when the connection was set up properly. If you are using snapADDY in our Outlook Add-In, you just have to insert the API key without testing it.