1. Sign in into close.io and click on your profile icon in the upper right corner. Choose "Settings".
2. Click on "Your API Keys".
3. Copy the displayed API key.
4. Go to snapADDY Grabber and click the settings icon in the upper bar.
5. Scroll down til you see the close.io Integration. Insert the already copied API Key.
6. Test the connection to your snapADDY Grabber. "Successful" is being displayed when the connection was set up properly. If you are using snapADDY in our Outlook Add-In, you just have to insert the API key without testing it.