- Log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Click on the small arrow next to "Microsoft Dynamics CRM" in the upper left corner.
- Select "Settings".
- Click on "Customizations".
- Now select "Custimize the System".
- A new window opens.
- Click on "Entities" in the right column, then on "Account" and then on "Fields".
- Here you can select the custom fields.
Modified on: Wed, 11 Apr, 2018 at 10:12 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.