1. Go to www.snapaddy.com and log in with your details.
2. Click the arrow next to your email address in the upper-right corner and choose "Manage Organization".
3. Click on "Change settings".
4. Here you can manage the central snapADDY settings. This means you can enable or disable various features for your organization, such as email tracking.
5. Then click on "Save".
6. You can also set different presets here, for example, in which format the telephone numbers should be displayed or whether your contact datas should first be exported to the snapADDY Grabber.